Ti contatteremo per fornirti maggiori informazioni, grazie per l’interessamento!
Archive without dropdown
- Aprile 2022 (1)
- Febbraio 2022 (1)
- Giugno 2021 (2)
- Febbraio 2021 (3)
- Marzo 2020 (1)
- Gennaio 2019 (1)
- Novembre 2018 (3)
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- News (11)
- Senza categoria (1)
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Coinbase, SEC on Collision Course for 'Existential' Clash Over Crypto Industry 24/03/2023Friction between crypto proponents and the regulator have been brewing under Gensler's leadership, with both sides growing increasingly loud in their criticisms. The escalating tension exploded into public view on Wednesday when Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong and the company's chief legal officer Paul Grewal posted online that the firm had been told that SEC staff […]
- Huawei FreeBuds 2 Pro+, Huawei FreeBuds 5, and TalkBand B7 With Bluetooth Calling Launched: Details 24/03/2023Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2+, Huawei FreeBuds 5 and Huawei TalkBand B7 are launched at the company's Spring flagship product launch conference in China. Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2+ comes with a dual heart rate and body temperature monitoring system.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Battery Specifications Tipped Ahead of Series Launch 24/03/2023The Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 series is expected to be released at a second Galaxy Unpacked event later this year, with three rumoured models — the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9, Galaxy Tab S9+, and Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra. A new report suggests some key battery specifications of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 device.
- Vivo V27 Pro Review: Many Ifs and Buts 24/03/2023Vivo V27 Pro is a new premium smartphone under Rs. 40,000 in India. The phone features a colour-changing glass back and a slim body. It also features a 50-megapixel triple-camera setup and a curved AMOLED display. The phone’s slim design is a tradeoff for a slightly small 4,600mAh battery.
- Redmi A2 Surfaces on Google Play Console, Could Feature MediaTek Helio G36 SoC: Report 24/03/2023Redmi is reportedly gearing up to launch the Redmi A2, as a successor to the Redmi A1 affordable smartphone that was launched in September last year. The upcoming smartphone has now reportedly been spotted on the Google Play Console. This listing has also revealed some key specifications of the smartphone. The handset is expected to […]
- SoundHound Launches Chat AI Voice Assistant With Access to ChatGPT on Android, iOS 24/03/2023SoundHound, best known for its music recognition software, is the latest platform to jump aboard the AI train. The platform has announced that it is launching SoundHound Chat AI app on Android, and iOS. The platform will allow consumers and businesses to build their own smart AI voice assistant. The technology combines both GPT-powered responses […]
- Twitter Blue Users Could Soon be Able Hide ‘Badge of Shame’ Amid Heavy Trolling 24/03/2023Twitter could soon let its paid Twitter Blue subscribers choose if they wish to keep their blue ticks on their profiles or hide it. Regardless of what users choose, all Twitter Blue users are expected to still be able to utilise the special features that come bundled with the blue tick, including longer tweets and […]
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC Details Leak, Tipped to Feature Reworked CPU Clusters, Drop 32-Bit Support 24/03/2023Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC is said to feature a restructured CPU cluster layout, and will most likely support only 64-bit computing, removing all 32-bit support.
- Redmi Watch 3 With 1.75-inch AMOLED Display, Bluetooth Calling Launched: All Details 24/03/2023Redmi Watch 3 has been launched in Europe at a price of EUR 119 (approx Rs. 10,600). The smartwatch sports a 1.75-inch round AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 390×450 pixels. It comes with Bluetooth calling and over 121 sports mode along with several health suites and watch faces.
- Apple to Invest $1 Billion A Year on Theatrical Film Releases: Report 24/03/2023Apple reportedly aims to spend $1 billion (roughly Rs. 8,200 crore) per year on theatrical film production, and the company has already reached out to Hollywood film studios about collaborating on several films for release this year and in the coming years. This move is part of the Cupertino-based tech giant's attempts to boost its […]